Wanna dive deep down into my personal life? This is the easy way. The other way is to actually get to know me. Anyway...
To start out with, here's some little-known facts about me:
- My birthdate is November 28, 1985.
- I never went to preschool.
- My favorite person in the world is my brother, Colin.
- My first boyfriend was Allen, in third grade.
- I looooove cheese!
- I once had a crush on a kid who was 4 years old (I was 7) named Frankie.
- There is a hole in my floor under my bookshelf where I hide my secret stuff.
- I was once in a band. It didn't have a name, but the first album was going to be called No Parking Zone. The band broke up after a month or so.
- I used to have a couple of finches, Tweet-tweet and Christina.
- I have a birthmark behind my right armpit. (Or is it the left?)
- I talk to my stuffed animals.
- My old house was haunted.
- Music is my life. I have been known to play the clarinet, the keyboard, the recorder, and the guitar. Sometimes I just pick up an instrument and just start playing a song...and everyone wonders how I knew how to play it. Including me!
Those are my little-known facts for now. Keep checking them for new additions!
Don't Click Here!
Wanna snoop through my diary? Here's a sample... Yes, I know I'm insane, publishing my most inner personal thoughts and all, but hey, that's me! Have fun. I'll change it every..let's say...week or two.
Back To Main Page